Mountain Flow 4396841 Filter for Filter 3, EDR3RXD1, 46-9083 water filter(1pcs)
USPS & UPS
Out of stock
Estimates show that some 97% of the world??????s plastic water bottle caps are eventually dumped into the sea and then mistakenly eaten by sea animals. To protect the ecological environment and keep our health, please use water filters in your refrigerators. Our filters are compatible with Amana ASD2520WRW00, ASD2522WRS01, and ASD2522WRW02.
Why??should you use??water??filters?
- The quality of bottled water is similar to or even worse than that of??tap water.??Most bottled water manufacturers use reverse osmosis and uv??/??ozone technologies??to simply filter out tap water.
- Bottled water is environmentally-unfriendly and could promote the use of fossil fuels. Due to bottled water??????s money- consuming production process, which includes packaging, marketing, and transportation, you may have to pay more in the long run compared with buying water filters.
- After being exposed to heat from direct sunlight, bottled water could produce contamination. It also carries endocrine disruptors that??affect the hormones of human??beings and wildlife. The Safe Drinking Water Act ( SDWA ) is unable to??address these problems??at??present.
- Plastic is harmful to the environment. The majority of??water bottles end up in landfills and even being dumped into??the sea, causing great harm??to the ecology.
- Open the filter door on the upper left corner??of the refrigerator.
- Discard the old filter and remove the new filter from the package.
- Push the new filter into the slot and keep the product pointing outside.
- Flush the new filterby running water through the line for approximately 5 minutes until the fluid??becomes??clear and??run??stead.
|Used In Brands:??||Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Whirlpool|
|Manufacturer' s Id:||MF004|
|Actual Size (inches):??||13.4 (height) x 2.6 (width) (outside diameter)|
|Filter Life (gallons):||300|
|Filter Life (months):||6 months|
|Mircron Rating (microns)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi):||30 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (??F):||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (??C):??||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm):||0.66|
|Certifications:??||NSF/ ANSI Standard 42|
MF004 is Compatible with the following models:
FILTER3, 9020, 9030, 2260515, 2260538, 2313412, 4396710, 4396711, 4396841, 4396842,
95357630, 4609030000, AP3866834, FILTER3, P2RFWG2, T1KB2, T1RFKB2, T1RFWB2, T1RFWG2,
T1WB2L, T1WG2L, T2WG2L, W10121146, W10177635, W10186667, W10193691, AP3710633,
RWFFRSXS, T1KB1, T1RFKB1, T1WB2, T1WG2, T2RFWG2, T2WG2, W10121145, ED5KVEXV007,??ED5LHAXWB00,??ED5LTAXVL01,??ED5FHEXVS02,??
4396711b, ED2VHEXVQ01, ED2KVEXVQ01, GD5DHAXVB01, ED5DHEXQ00, ED5VHEXVB01, ED2KVEXV001,??GC3PHEXNB00
ED5HVEXVB03, ED5KVEXVQ00, ED5VHEXVB00, ED2KHAXVS02, ED5PVEXWS08, ED5VHEXVB08, ED5KVEXVBO3, GC3PHEXNB00,
KSCS25INSS00, ED5FVGXWS00, KSRY25CRMS01, REPLFLTR20, JCD2595WES00, ED5FHEXSS02, AquaFresh WF710, ED5LHAXWB00, ED5LTAXVL01, ED5FHEXVS02
4609020000, 46-9020, 46-9030, 4609030000, 469020, 469030, 9020, 9030, 9020P, 9030P,
9020B, 9030B, 439030, 469020P, 106.58963701, 106.57372700, RFC0800A, 9083, WRS315SDHZ01, MSF25D2EAW00,
WDS322FDA, 106.56586500, 106.57036601, 106.57064602
2260515, 95357630, 2260538, 2305222, 2305267, 2313412, P1KB2, P1RFKB1, P1RFKB2, P1RFWG2,
P1WB2L, P1WG2, P1WG2L, P2RFWG2, P2WG2L, PB-SS, PS986832, P1KB1, P1RFWB2, P1WB2, P1WG2, PBSS, PS971185
MSF25D2EAW00, MSD2576VEB00, MSD2272VEB00, MSD2576VEB, MSF25C2EXW00